NEW -Brown Bag Learning Series
Instructions for the Public Procurement Professional Certification
Due to recent updates to the Utah Procurement Code (effective May 12, 2020), the current Public Procurement Professional Certification Exam is outdated. Please check back in the future to see the status of the exam.
DTS Ordering Instructions for PC and Software via Service Now
DTS Provided a Webinar training of how to order Computer and Software via their Service Now portal. See the links below for documents and video. DTS Contacts: Jon Behrmann - firstname.lastname@example.org Work #801-538-3971 Laura Larsen - email@example.com Work #801-538-3507Training Video
Group Gatherings - Training
If you are planning to have a Team Meeting with Group Gatherings, you will want to watch this video and see the power point for clarification. Note: In the training video, Tami mentions that procuring individuals are required to list LPD016 in the accounting line description in FINT. As a clarification, the LPD number is only required when the procurement requires State Travel approval. Power Point PresentationTraining Video
Solicitation Training Materials
TCM Guides (Total Contract Management)
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Procurement Education Partnership Seminar (PEP Seminar)
The Procurement Education Partnership Seminar (PEP) is sponsored by the State of Utah Division of Purchasing and NASPO. Administered quarterly, the Seminar provides tools and insights involving a wide array of procurement topics. Hours attended at the Seminar qualify toward CPPB and CPPO professional certification. Please register below by selecting either the standard, on-location registration or the webinar. We look forward to your attendance.
Time and Location
Date: September 7-8, 2022
Registration for this NIGP event is at NIGPutah.org
Login as a member in order to register.
In-person attendance at the watch party for this event is on September 7 only. Digital attendance is available for both September 7 & 8.
• September 7 - Area 9 Annual Hybrid Conference - 9:30am to 1:30pm - TSOB
• September 8 - Area 9 Annual Hybrid Conference - 9:30am to 1:30pm - TSOB
• October 13 - PEP Seminar - 8am to 4pm
• November 18 - EDPAC Buyers Workshop - 8am to 4pm - TSOB
• December 8 - NIGP Chapter Meeting - 10am to 12:30pm - TSOB
• January 19 - State Purchasing Brown Bag Learning Series - 12pm to 1pm - Webinar
• February 16 - State Purchasing Brown Bag Learning Series - 12pm to 1pm - Webinar
• March 2 - NIGP Chapter Meeting - 9am to 12:30pm - TSOB
• March 16 - Sustainable Purchasing Summit - 8am to 4pm - TSOB
Previous PEP Presentations
Future PEP Agenda